Services and Fees
Weddings or Commitment Ceremonies
I have a flexible fee range depending on the extent of my role in writing or adapting your ceremony text and planning your ceremony structure. Quotes on current fees are provided by phone or email contact.
STANDARD CEREMONY - Lower End of Fee Range
Uses Officiant's standard text as is (choice of texts available) OR text provided or modified by clients.
ENHANCED STANDARD CEREMONY - Middle of Fee Range
Same as STANDARD CEREMONY but also includes some text revisions or cut & paste work.
CUSTOM CEREMONY - Higher End of Fee Range
Officiant creates extensive new text and/or makes major changes to existing text.
SERVICES PROVIDED - (all fee levels)
- Ceremony planning & resource packet
- Planning meeting(s) to discuss ceremony text, rehearsal, and processional/recessional
- Referrals to wedding vendors as needed
- Referral to pre-marital counseling on request
- Guidance on sensitive family issues as needed
- Phone & email consultation as needed
- Performance of ceremony
- Filing marriage license with County
- Preserving clients' file, including unofficial copy of license
ADDITIONAL FEES FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Travel more than 30 minutes outside of San Francisco
- Parking (garage or meter)
- Attending ceremony rehearsal
- Other incidentals as needed and requested